We take user security very seriously. We know the world of online shopping can be daunting, but when shopping with us, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you're browsing and shopping on our secure SSL (HTTPS) platform.
How To Finalize An Order When Your payment Fails.
(You do not need to create a new order)
1: Sign in to your profile https://www.slservices.co.za/my-account
2: Go to "your orders" https://www.slservices.co.za/view-your-orders
3: Click on the order you wish to finalize the payment on.
4: choose the payment type and click on the Green Tab "Finalize Order" to complete the Payment.
Credit & Cheque cards
Credit cards are one of the most widely used online payment methods and allow both local and international shoppers to make card payments online.
- Ease of use
- Built-in fraud protection
1: During the checkout process, buyers are prompted to enter their credit or cheque card details.
2: The 3D Secure page will then appear where they will need to authenticate themselves with their bank using either a password or one-time PIN (OTP).
Did you know that Gold and Platinum cheque cards can be used to make payments just like credit cards?
In addition to credit and cheque cards, Debit cards issued by Maestro and Visa Electron are still popular among many South African shoppers and can be used to make online purchases.
Which store cards can be used on PayFast?
The following store cards can be used to pay with PayFast:
- RCS Store Card
- Game Mystore Card
- Makro Credit
- Builders Store Credit
- Cape Union Mart Group Card
- Keedo Store Card
- Old Khaki Store Card
- Poetry Store Card
- Tread+Miller Store Card
- VIP Store Card
- CTM Store Card
- Contempo Store Card
- Supa Quick Store Card
- Edgars Store Card
- Jet Store Card
How do I make an online payment with a store card?
To make an online payment with a store card, do the following:
- Select the Store Card payment method at checkout.
- Enter your store card number. You can find out which RCS store cards are accepted above.
- You’ll receive an OTP via the mobile number that’s linked to your card.
- Enter that OTP to confirm the payment.
Zapper is a free 'scan to pay' app that makes payments convenient and secure for online shoppers.
How Zapper works
- Zapper stores credit and cheque card details through secure encryption on a buyer’s phone.
- During checkout, the buyer simply selects Zapper as their payment method and scans the QR code displayed on the screen with their smartphone.
- Once the payment is processed it will instantly reflect in your PayFast account.
SCode is a unique payment platform that allows customers to pay for their online purchases in person at one of more than 6,000 retail outlets across South Africa.
By selecting "PayFast" SCode as their payment method during checkout, online shoppers can pay at any participating retailer using cash, debit or credit card. For online merchants, this means access to customers who either simply prefer paying in cash or who don’t have a credit or cheque card.
SCode payments can be made at any Checkers, CheckersHyper, Shoprite, Usave, House & Home, Post Office, and OK Furniture.
- Enables offline payments for online purchases.
- Customers can pay using cash, debit or credit card.
- Over 6,000 payment retail outlets across South Africa.
The payment process is simple, secure and totally integrated with PayFast.
Mobicred is an online account that gives shoppers access to credit, which you can use on PayFast. The facility works in a similar fashion to retail store credit: only online. mobicred charges interest rates comparable to those of credit card providers and only levies monthly fees while the account is used (unlike most credit cards).
- Payments clear instantly
- Gives access to shoppers without credit cards
1: First, you’ll need to register on Mobicred’s website and complete your application.
2: Once approved, you can come back and pay for your items using Mobicred.
3: Your application may take up to 2 business days to process.
Ozow Secure Instant EFT payments
We Offer Instant EFT Payment via Ozow.
Make payments in half the time.
A payment as easy as 1, 2, 3.
If you do not feel comfortable using online card payments, then you can do an EFT into one of our accounts from any bank account.
You will be provided with the banking details upon checkout, this info will also be emailed to you.
Just make sure you use your "Order Number" as the payment reference when doing the EFT. *(See Below for Cash Deposits)*
** Note!! CASH / CHEQUE DEPOSITS
Please do not deposit Cash or Cheque into our account, we only accept EFT's
Please note that the Banks charge will be charged additionally if you deposit cash into our accounts.
Cash Deposit fees as follows
- Minimum fee per deposit - R45.39
- R0.00 - R4999.99 - R5.05 + R3.40 per R100.00 or part thereof
- R5000.00 - R14999.99 - R5.05 + R2.02 per R100.00 or part thereof